Yesterday School Day

At school yesterday my science teacher pop up by the classroom door and said we 're  getting a test  I was in shocked at first because like why are we getting a science test and we doing have science today. So I got mad cause I don't want to fail a test that I wasn't prepared for. After I took that test that I was like omg I better get a B+ or more.

Right now my GPA is a 3.95 and I want to have a 4.0 GPA. Me and one of my best friends made a bet to see who can reach a 4.0 GPA.
And if I get anything lower than a "A" it would drop my GPA and I don't want that, but thanks to my teacher its gonna drop.

I had to study for a PE Test for tomorrow and I felt like my head gonna pop. I'm doing to much work.

In the afternoon at home me and my annoying sisters got into a argument and we stop talking. I don't really care about that because they does always ask me for something.

Later on me and my cousin  went to go buy movies on our way down we stopped to visit our friend, we talked for a while and then she came along with us to the movie store. I bought six movies. Rampage,Ideal Home, Fifty Shades Freed, Intensive Care, Truth or Dare and Darkness Wakes.

I watched Rampage, It is very good and funny. I love it

So yea my yesterday was like a headache, then got a little better thanks to the walk with my friends , Them were make me laugh a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rainy Day

Cinema with friends

My First Post!!!